How To Put On A Wig With Glue?
Kenzo Lashes is professional great quality of Mink lashes and Custom Lashes Packaging Box. Founded in 2006, it has been in the eyelash business for more than 10 years. It has won a good reputation with high-quality products and fast delivery. It is in the Chinese and American markets. One of the top five Mink Lashes Suppliers, has helped thousands of customers realize their entrepreneurial dreams.Wigs are already a necessity for us. Do you know how to wear wigs? If we can wear wigs at home, we can save a lot of money. And you can make the hairstyle you want at home.Today I will explain how to use glue to wear a wig.
What Tools You Will Need
- Wig Cap
- Hairspray, Gel or Bobby pins
- Cotton Pad
Step 1: Skin Test
- When you’re going to be wearing a Human Hair Lace Front Wig, you will need to do a skin test first. A skin test is going to determine if you have an allergy to the chemicals used in the glue or adhesive tape that will keep the wig on your head.
- If your skin is unaffected, you can safely put on your wig. If you do experience some redness, you will want to opt for hypoallergenic glue. Also, you can install your wig without glue.
Step 2: Flattening The Hair
- Next, you are going to want to flatten your hear. This is when a wig cap is going to come in handy – especially if you have long hair!
- Before you put on a wig cap, you will want to do a few things: Braid your hair into cornrows. Flatten hair to your head using hairspray, gel or bobby pins.
- For Long Hair: Gather hair into a low ponytail hairstyle and put it into a flat bun.
Step 3: Preparing The Skin
- After your hair is flattened (either by a cap or hair products), you will want to use a gentle cleanser on the skin around your hairline.
- After blotting the skin dry, you will then want to use a little bit of rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad and wipe along the hairline to remove any excess oils.
Step 4: Putting On Your Wig
- Once your hair and skin have been prepped, you will want to do a test-fitting to make sure your wig is going to fit properly. To do this, you are going to line the wig up with your natural hairline. You can adjust the wig.
Step 5: Trimming The Lace
- When you’ve adjusted the wig to fit your head, you’re going to have to trim the lace. You can do this easily by pinning back the hair of the wig so that you have easy access to the lace.
- Next, take sharp scissors or pinking shears to trim the lace so that only 1/8 of an inch is left. You’ll only have to do this the first time you’re putting on a new wig.
Step 6: Using Glue
- Use a clean brush to apply adhesive in a thin line along your hairline.
- There are two types of wig glue you can use. If you have a soft bond adhesive, you’ll need to wait a few minutes for the glue to get tacky before putting the wig on.
- If you are using a hard bond glue, you can put the wig on immediately.
Step 7: Putting the Wig On
- With the adhesive in place, you will want to carefully put the wig back on. Carefully, adjust the edge of the wig so the hair of the wig falls naturally on your head and is even with your natural hairline.
- Once the wig is perfectly into position, you’ll want to press the lace into the adhesive. It’s important that you only do this once you are satisfied with the wig placement because the tape or glue is going to be difficult to remove otherwise.
Step 8: Styling Your Hair With Desired
- Once the wig is in place you can style the hair however you’d like. Because of the high-quality human hair wigs, you can change the part, apply a reasonable amount of heat to the hair, style the hair to your liking or wear the hair as is. Curly or straight, long or short, the choice is yours!
- You’ve now successfully put your wig on! You can now look into different styling techniques. The above points are only suggestions. You may have your own easier way on how to put on your wig with a right and easy method.